Microcosm Cleveland is Hiring Yet Again!
Full time position in Cleveland, OH. This is a warehouse and fulfillment position, helping people get their books and be happy. We practice mask-wearing and are set up for social distancing. Position closes August 25th, 2022.
We need someone who can:
• Lift at least 50 pounds
• Demonstrate an exquisite attention to detail (we aim for 99.99% error free shipments)
• Work with minimal supervision once trained
• Believe 99% in what we do but is confident to identify flaws in the system, ask questions, and bring up their own ideas about how things could be better
• Listen, learn from mistakes, and find solutions that work for everyone involved
• Be very comfortable with alphabetizing and similar data sorting
• Show up prepared and work hard for their whole shift
• Locate books and pull and pack orders four to five days per week (90% or more of their time)
• Work 40 hours per week on site
• Start as soon as reasonable and commit to at least two years
• All company profits are distributed to staff in the form of raises and bonuses—we aim for (and have been exceeding) 20% annual raises
• Health insurance after trial period
• Employee ownership program after five years
• Some flexibility in work hours
• Meaningful, career-track work at a fast-growing company
No experience needed. Entry level position. Equal opportunity employer. Preference given to former interns and diverse hires. Starts at $14/hour with 90 day trial then $15/hour.
Apply by August 25th, 2022 by completing this application and this test and submitting it to apply @ microcosmpublishing.com with the subject line “Cleveland warehouse application”; no resume or cover letter necessary unless you believe that additional details would be helpful.