Little Package Cycling Cap Sewing Pattern Kit
by Caroline P. Author
Former professional cycling cap-maker Caroline has published her popular pattern as a kit, available here with two different options.
You supply your own fabric and (if you want one) ribbon; this kit includes the more obscure notions you’ll need to successfully start making your own caps.
The pattern is drawn with precision and gives options for a range of head sizes. The accompanying instructions are crystal clear—no guessing or having to run back to the store for a few inches of elastic—and beautifully designed, laid out, and stitched up the side—this pattern makes a beautiful gift.
Instructions explain how to adjust for all head sizes, and also provide advice on how to add a cozy earflap. These patterns are of an intermediate difficulty level.
- Clear, step-by-step, illustrated instruction booklet
- Paper pattern
- Plastic bill interfacing for one cap
- Twill tape for one sweatband
- Elastic for back of one cap
- Little Package Sewing Pattern Kit #01 makes a traditional 4-panel cycling cap with a 5cm deep bill.
- Little Package Sewing Pattern Kit #02 makes a racer-style 3-panel cycling cap with a 4cm deep bill.
Printed on recycled paper in the USA. Happy Sewing!
You must log in to comment.