$25 Superpack: Depression First Aid Kit
Hello, depression: an old friend we're never happy to see come around again. If you're in the depths or splashing around on its margins, or if you're close to someone who is, these books and zines have helped some of us, and hopefully they can help you, too.
- How Not to Kill Yourself is Set Sytes's brilliant and often quite funny manifesto on depression and guide to surviving it and finding a way to thrive and live a purposeful life.
- This is Your Brain on Depression is a zine by Dr. Faith Harper about the brain science of depression and recovery.
- Maps to the Other Side is Sascha Altman DuBrul's account of life, adventures, community building, and self-advocacy with bipolar depression
- Cycletherapy shares a dozen people's stories about using bicycling as a way to recover from grief, depression, and other tough life events
- And last but not least, Dr. Faith's Unfuck Your Brain Workbook offers a range of exercises you can do in your journey of getting-bettering.
Good luck. And if you want, drop us a line and let us know how it goes.
You must log in to comment.