$25 Superpack: Good Grief
by Elly Blue Author, Katie Haegele Author, Faith G. Harper, PhD, LPC-S, ACS, ACN Author, Ben Holtzman Author, Anika Ledlow Author, Anne Elizabeth Moore Author, Super Pack! Author and Kristian Williams Author
With this superpack, we're dialing down right into the hardest stuff. Grief, illness, torture, genocide—we've got it all, plus the light at the end of the tunnel.
- White Elephants is Katie Haegele's touching account of coping with the loss of her father by going to yard sales with her mother
- Cycletherapy has a dozen accounts of working through grief and loss by bicycling
- Sick collects people's experiences with illness and support in leftist and radical communities
- Hurt is a readable political science meditation on torture—understanding it and fighting it
- New Girl Law follows a group of young Cambodian university students as they seek to rewrite their gender roles in a country recovering from genocide
- And finally, Dr. Faith's zine This is Your Brain on Grief walks you through what you should and should not say to a grieving person and how to cope with your loss on your own terms and in your own way
You must log in to comment.