Syndicate Product #15
by AJ Michel
The troop of dedicated zine writers at Syndicate Product have finally come clean! This issue is all about cleaning and cleanliness, and contains the following stories, some of which are dirtier than others:
- Better Living Through Laziness - If you don't buy anything, you don't have to clean it
- Cleansing - About a series of random basement floodings
- Dirty Bits (and Bytes) - Taking a break from detecting pornographic images online for a living, our author cleans the employee breakroom which is arguably grosser.
- When the Worm Turns - A gut-wrenching story about a tapeworm and some legos. Read if you dare.
- A Man and His Mower - One dad's devotion to keeping him lawnmower spotlessly clean
- Cleaning Up - A comic about cleaning a bakery
- Company Clean - The differences in the level of clean that was expected by this woman's mother.
- Vee Haff Vays of Making you Clean - One Eastern European shares their philosophy that his people are the best cleaners, based on his immaculate and hard-scrubbing childhood
- My Brother's House - A man discovers his brother half-dead and hoarding, and attempts to clean up his house for him
- Stored and Abhorred - a comic about boxes of roaches
- Father Cleans Best - A father's legacy of cleaning to Motown records
- Illinois Japan and the Temple of No Room - A low-grade hoarder weighs in on his possession collecting
- Unclean - A comic reflecting on the trend of virtual clutter
- How to Take a Bath - A cute comic about a cat giving themselves a bath
- Eric's Cleaning Journal - An honest to goodness cleaning journal written by a never-cleaner
- Did You Do Something Weird with the Diaper Pail? - A backed-up sewer pipe leads to disaster
- Me vs. The Filth - About wishing you had a maid
You must log in to comment.