BikeCraft is a bicycle-centric holiday craft fair in Portland, Oregon, now in its 14th year!
December 15-16, 2018 at TaborSpace, 5441 SE Belmont Ave
Hours: 12-6 both days.
Do your holiday shopping and meet and support crafters, artists, and small businesses. BikeCraft is a social event, free to attend, and family-friendly. This year we'll have food trucks and a kid-friendly helmet-decorating booth care of the Sprockettes
- Sponsoring vendor: Imperfect Produce
- Gorgeous wool jerseys from ANTHM Collective
- Handmade bicycle soap by Becky Morton
- Bicycle Kitty - Butt pillows, fender extenders, and crafty valve caps
- Beautifully-crafted bags and accessories by Black Kite Cycling
- Black Star Bags brings their distinctive panniers, backpacks, hip bags, wallets, and more
- Bags, accessories, and cargo bike rain shields by BlaqPaks
- Clodine Crafts - Top tube covers, headbands, key fobs, and ankle straps made with Pendleton wool
- CNOC Outdoors offers water carriers for bikepacking trips and other outdoor adventure gear.
- Bags and jewelry made with inner tubes and chain links by Deb's Upcycled Designs
- Sporty cycling caps from Drew Devereux
- Fun cycling caps from Double Darn
- Tailwinds Past Florence, a cycling adventure novel by Doug Walsh
- Filmed by Bike - Movies, t-shirts, and community
- Gigi's Handywork - Helmuffs, plushies, and other cold-weather accessories
- Waterproof bike seat covers and more by Hippy Thread
- Microcosm Publishing - Books, zines, and bike t-shirts
- Orquidia Violeta - Onesies featuring bicycles, veggies, and more
- Mountain bike inspired art prints and engraved mudguards, t-shirts, and more from Seattle-based artist Sketchy Trails
- Bicycle culture and helmet-decorating by the Sprockettes
- Urban Adventure League / Society of Three Speeds / New Old Stock - Zines, comics, buttons, stickers, quasi-secret society memberships
- Velo Gioielli - Art and jewelry made from bicycle parts and stained glass
- WashCo Bikes will be representing with student made bike art, lots of bike swag giveaway, books, and info about their programs
- White Noyes Crafts makes hand crafted knit wear—hats and other assorted gear—that works great under helmets for commuting cyclists.
To stay in the loop, sign up for our newsletter below: