BikeCraft is a bicycle-centric holiday craft fair in Portland, Oregon, now in its lucky 13th year!
The next BikeCraft will be December 15-16, 2018 at TaborSpace, 5441 SE Belmont Ave Hours: 12-6 both days.
Want to sponsor BikeCraft and help keep amazing community event awesome? Contact elly at microcosmpublishing dot com.
You can apply to be a vendor by filling out this form. To stay in the loop, sign up for our newsletter below:
BikeCraft 2017 was amazing. Here's what happened:
What: A bicycle-centric holiday gift fair, celebrating local and handmade goods and the love of bicycling
When: December 15-17, 2017 (Friday preview: 6-9pm, Sat: 10-6, Sun: 11-4)
Where: Bike Farm, 1810 NE 1st Ave, Portland, OR
Cost: Free and open to the public on Saturday and Sunday (donations are welcome and will support the Bike Farm's community work). Friday night preview: $5-$20 sliding scale (tickets online or at the door) (Facebook event here!)
More info: BikeCraft is a family-friendly community event now in its 12th year! Launched in 2005 by Jonathan Maus of BikePortland.org, the event brings Portland's vibrant bicycle community together every holiday season for shopping and socializing.
Show up at 1pm on Sunday and enjoy a kid-friendly performance by Olive & Dingo, The People's Clowns!
Bike parking will be provided; it may not be attended, so please bring your own lock!
Thanks to our sponsors for making this event happen this year:
- Mark J. Ginsberg and the attorneys of Berkshire Ginsberg, LLC
- Bike Farm
- Velo Gioielli
- Microcosm Publishing
Our Amazing 2017 BikeCraft Vendors
Check out some profiles and photos of our vendors and their wares over on BikePortland.org
- 1 by Liz - Clocks, ornaments, and magnets made from bike parts, maps, and textiles
- Bicycle Kitty - Butt pillows, fender extenders, and crafty valve caps
- Black Star Bags - Panniers, messenger bags, and bags galore
- Clodine Crafts - Top tube covers, headbands, key fobs, and ankle straps made with Pendleton wool
- Filmed by Bike - Movies, t-shirts, and community
- Gigi's Handywork - Helmuffs, plushies, and other cold-weather accessories
- Helmet Helper - Handmade, natural helmet fresheners
- It's in My Heart - Green heart of Oregon bike jerseys and accessories
- Ivalieu - Sporty and fashionable bloomers
- Market Mule - Handmade, wooden market basket panniers
- Microcosm Publishing - Books, zines, and bike t-shirts
- Orquidia Violeta - Onesies featuring bicycles, veggies, and more
- piggyflowers - Reflective floral decorations for cycling
- Sketchy Trails - Art prints, hats, and glassware
- Straight Gauge Studios - Art made using wheel building techniques
- TiGr Lock - Handmade bike locks
- Tomas Quinones - Bicycle coloring books and other art
- Urban Adventure League / Society of Three Speeds / New Old Stock - Zines, comics, buttons, stickers, quasi-secret society memberships
- Velo Gioielli - Art and jewelry made from bicycle parts and stained glass
The vendor application deadline has closed for 2017. Want to find out first about vending for next year? Sign up for our email list.