How to Land on Your Feet: Life Lessons from My Cat
by Jamie Shelman Author
Adorably cartooned cats dispense—and demonstrate—100 humorous, pithy tips on success, self-love, and more
Take it from artist Jamie Shelman's wry and furry felines: Cats work reasonable hours (zero), love wisely (from a distance), and live boldly (until someone starts vacuuming). Don't go without these 100 sage lessons:
- Be especially attentive to the one person who doesn’t like you.
- Get away with murder by looking cute.
- Ignore anyone who doesn't worship you.
- Be pleased with your achievements, however small.
- The best solution to a problem is a nap.
Live better—live like your cat!
(This book may contain a small, black sharpie mark on the bottom edge, so that it can't be returned to a different wholesaler.)
You must log in to comment.