Retail Switch to Wholesale
Log in to get emails when Joe Biel has something new.
- Sticker #149b: Put the Fun Between Your Legs (long)by Joe Biel
- Put the Fun Between Your Legsby Joe Biel
- Sticker #159: Chainring Heartby Joe Biel, Aaron Renier and alex wrekk
- Sticker #149: Put The Fun Between Your Legs (square)by Joe Biel
- Sticker #283: Free Parkingby Joe Biel
- Sticker #121: One More Bikeby Joe Biel
- Sticker #102: I Heart My Bikeby Joe Biel
- Sticker #240: I Don't Need a War to Power My Bicycleby Joe Biel
- Sticker #292: Road Bikeby Ian Lynam
- Chainring Heartby Joe Biel and Aaron Renier
- Patch #197: Put The Fun Between Your Legs (long)by Joe Biel
Comments & Reviews
can't we all just get along? - born and raised in Portland Oregon
I think I am the only person ever to be involved with Microcosm who is truly FROM the midwest. One of out several dozen. Just wanted to clear that up. Can't have the midwest smeared with all of this false association.
Not YET, alex. Also, I think the grammar "mistake" merely reflects the midwestern roots/dialect of many people involved in Microcosm.
Isn't zaphod supposed to have a space ship and not a bicycle? These are not space ship sized stickers!
Nope, it fits great on a bicycle.
wait... is that a bumper sticker?