Microcosm In Your Town!
Want to meet us in person, check out our books, or see an author speak? We’ve got author events and convention events coming up! There’s a full calendar at the bottom of the page.
2020 Author Events
Virtual author events!
Microcosm Presents: a series of streaming interviews with our authors. Watch them live or later on our YouTube channel.
- Saturday, May 2 (10am PDT): Lisa Loving, author of Street Journalist talks about making and reading the news (Join our interview with Lisa Loving at this link.)
- Monday, May 11 (11am PDT): Sage Liskey introduces his new book You Are a Great & Powerful Wizard (Join our interview with Sage Liskey at this link.)
- Friday, May 15 (11am PDT): Laura O. Foster, author of Portland Stair Walks and Walking with Ramona, talks about her popular city guides and staying active and curious during quarantine (Join our interview with Laura Foster at this link.)
- Wednesday, May 20 (7pm PDT): Jessie L. Kwak discusses her book From Chaos to Creativity and the strategies she uses to manage her time and maintain work-life balance as a work-from-home creative (Join our interview with Jessie Kwak at this link.)
- Thursday, May 28 (3pm PDT): Adonia Lugo will talk about public space and equity issues reflected in her book Bicycle/Race (Join our interview with Adonia Lugo at this link.) In partnership with Eso Won Bookstore in LA.
Interested in having an author at your store or event after this is all over? Reach out!!
2020 Tabling Events
Where we’ll be selling books, zines, and merch!
Planning an event and want us to be part of it (speaking, author readings, movie screenings, setting up a book and zine pop-up shop, etc.)? Let us know!!
In the Portland area? We can set up a book fair at your workplace like the ones your school used to have.