Microcosm In Your Town!
Want to meet us in person, check out our books, or see an author speak? We’ve got author events and convention events coming up! There’s a full calendar at the bottom of the page.
2020 Author Events
- February 6: Gina Handley Schmitt presents Friending at Third Place Books (Seward Park) in Seattle
- March 13: Dr. Faith G. Harper, author of Unfuck Your Brain, is the keynote speaker at the Northwest Law & Mental Health Conference in Portland, OR
- April 16: Dr. Faith G. Harper, author of Unfuck Your Brain, at 7pm at Raven Book Store in Lawrence, Kansas
- April 18: Gina Handley Schmitt presents Friending at 2pm at The Neverending Bookshop in Edmonds, Washington.
- Alexander Herbert is doing a What About Tomorrow? tour in February in western Canada, east coast U.S., and the Midwest. Check out all the dates on Dying Scene.
Interested in having an author at your store or event? Reach out!!
2020 Tabling Events
Where we’ll be selling books, zines, and merch!
- March 4-7: We’ll be hanging with Dr. Faith and holding down a table with our books at AWP in San Antonio, Texas.
- March 6-9: Find our witchy selections at the NW Tarot Symposium / Psychic Fair in Clackamas, OR
- April 17-18: We’ll be showcasing our work at the Get Lit! Literary Arts Festival in Spokane, WA
- April 20-23: We’ll be getting deep into our mental health and recovery shelves at Peerpocalypse in Seaside, OR
- May 2-3: Celebrate the power of the written word with us at the Bay Area Book Festival in Berkeley, CA!
- June 20-21: Come enjoy all things geeky, nerdy, cute, and smart with us at Geek Craft Expo in Portland, OR
- July 15-19: Oh hell yes, roller derby is the best and we’ll be living it up at RollerCon in Vegas!
- September 10-13: Internet artists unite at XOXO in Portland, OR!
Planning an event and want us to be part of it (speaking, author readings, movie screenings, setting up a book and zine pop-up shop, etc.)? Let us know!!
In the Portland area? We can set up a book fair at your workplace like the ones your school used to have.