Retail Switch to Wholesale
Log in to get emails when Joe Biel has something new.
- Sticker #088: In 1492 Indigenous people discovered Christopher Columbus lost at seaby Joe Biel
- Sticker #280: This Is a Boyby Robert Wildwood
- Sticker #270: No One Is Free When Others Are Oppressedby Joe Biel
- Sticker #281: This Is A Girlby Robert Wildwood
- Sticker #105: Bombing for Peace is Like Fucking for Virginityby Joe Biel
- Sticker #146: Who Would Jesus Bomb?by Joe Biel
- Sticker #025: Racism Is a Fear of Other Culturesby Joe Biel
- Sticker #165: First Illegal Immigrantsby Andy Singer
- Sticker #086: If Money Were No Object, What Would You Do With Your Life?by Joe Biel
- Sticker #268: Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Actby Steven Stothard
- Sticker #275: Never Doubt That a Small Group of Thoughtful, Committed People Can Change the World
Comments & Reviews
Seth...do yourself a favor and deflate your head, ans don't use a specious argument to try and make a point. It's not flattering.
Seth, get over yourself. Regardless, there WERE indigenous peoples here for thousands of years before you Europeans came. Why do I get the feeling you are a libertarian? Do yourself a favor and read 'Red Earth, White Lies' by Vine Deloria.
I assume this refers to American Indians. A "Native American" is anyone born in America. I am a "Native American", and so are most of you. All our peoples came here from somewhere else, including American Indians, who may not even have been the first people to arrive in the Americas, based on recent scientific evidence.
As far as not trusting the government goes, however, I'll go along with that.
That one stings! In a good way, however.