WorkingLit: Publishing Software from Microcosm
WorkingLit launches in beta on October 30th!
WorkingLit is cloud-based software developed by Microcosm Publishing that gives independent publishers tools to thrive and grow at their own pace. Our industry is run by billionaires and conglomerates, and we want to give our fellow publishers the freedom to market and sell your books, understand your business, and painlessly pay royalties.
Microcosm built our own software from scratch starting in 2002, and we owe it our survival, success, and continued independence. Now we want to share it with you.
WorkingLit is currently in beta and open to any publisher who would like to use it in exchange for letting us know about bugs and giving us feedback on how to make it better.
On October 30, 2023, we launch in beta! Sign up for our email list to get notified when we go live.
- Manage your product and author metadata
- Track your sales and expenses
- Manage your customer account data
- Calculate royalties and track payments to authors
- Understand the health of your business and what you need to do to grow
- See our spec sheet for all current and planned features.
The first month is free so you can kick the tires. Beta users who sign up before February 1, 2024 will get 25% off their first year.
|Plan||Features||Price per month|
|Free plan||Up to 10 products||FREE|
|Basic Plan||11-25 products||$25|
|Basic Plus Plan||26-100 products||$69|
|Premium Plan||101-500 products||$299|
|Premium Plus Plan||501-1000||$599|
|All Access Plan||Unlimited products!||$1299|
Get stuck or have questions? Check out our site documentation and instructions or email workinglit at microcosmpublishing dot com for help.
Get involved and stay in touch!
- Join our email list
- Are you a programmer? We’re looking to grow our team. Email apply at microcosmpublishing dot com with your skillset and why you’re interested in being part of WorkingLit
- Take the tour: