On the Podcast: New zines!
This week on the podcast, we talk about some new zines that we’ve published recently.
The zines we talk about this month include:
- Cat Party #7 by Katie Haegele
- Indigenous Noms by Dr. Faith Harper
- How to Afford Your Damn Meds by Kenra Brewer
- There’s Something About a Train #7 by Hobo Lee
- My Tropey Life by Annie Carl
Every week, Joe and Elly sit down to record a new episode of the People’s Guide to Publishing podcast. We talk about skills publishers need, our experiences, specific books (that we’ve published or otherwise), and publishing industry news.
We also answer listener questions—you can send yours to podcast at microcosmpublishing dot com.