You and Your Gender Identity: A Guide to Discovery
by Dara Hoffman-Fox, LPC Author
Are you wrestling with questions surrounding your gender that just don’t seem to go away? Do you want answers to questions about your gender identity, but aren’t sure how to get started?
In this groundbreaking guide, Dara Hoffman-Fox, LPC?accomplished gender therapist and thought leader whose articles, blogs, and videos have empowered thousands worldwide?helps you navigate your journey of self-discovery in three approachable stages: preparation, reflection, and exploration.
In You and Your Gender Identity, you will learn:
- Why understanding your gender identity is core to embracing your full being
- How to sustain the highs and lows of your journey with resources, connection, and self-care
- How to uncover and move through your feelings of fear, loneliness, and doubt
- Why it’s important to examine your past through the lens of gender exploration
- How to discover and begin living as your authentic self
- What options you have after making your discoveries about your gender identity
Check out Understanding Your Gender, Why Gender Matters, Born Both, and The Riddle of Gender to expand your view of gender.
You must log in to comment.