Retail Switch to Wholesale
Log in to get emails when Joe Biel has something new.
- Sticker #029: Keep Corporations Out Of Politicsby Alex Keiper
- Sticker #146: Who Would Jesus Bomb?by Joe Biel
- Sticker #270: No One Is Free When Others Are Oppressedby Joe Biel
- Sticker #275: Never Doubt That a Small Group of Thoughtful, Committed People Can Change the World
- Sticker #098: Fascismby Joe Biel
- Sticker #093: "The more you increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants, and aliens, the more you control all of the people." —Noam Chomskyby Noam Chomsky
- Sticker #165: First Illegal Immigrantsby Andy Singer
- Sticker #014: Revolution Begins with an Individualby Joe Biel
- Sticker #025: Racism Is a Fear of Other Culturesby Joe Biel
- Sticker #050: Standardized Healthcareby Joe Biel
- Sticker #066: TV Transmitters Require Passive Receiversby Joe Biel
Comments & Reviews
Alley, you do realize that our involvement in WWII wasn't based around The Holocaust, and the reason he was able to do the things he did was because people supported his war? And dave, you realize the people most interested in violent robots are the militaries of the world?
I don't agree with this sticker though. It would disqualify the class war technically.
what if it was a war against robots? would you just sit on the sidelines and let the robots destroy us all? what kind of person are you?
It's a bit closed minded to say don't support any war. Of course war is bad, but what about the holocaust? Would you have rather just let Hitler kill everyone different off? If violence is a last resort to stop greater violence then it must be had. I therefore love the wording of this sticker.
Dont support any war
awesome. that's the best comment.
there are other kinds?