$30 Superpack: Red State Relief
by Super Pack! Author, Dr. Faith G. Harper Author, Joe Carlough Author, Ally Shwed Author, Gwendolyn Olton Author, Dawson Barrett Author and Ijeoma Oluo Author
We've heard you, friends in red states. Times are not so easy. Tensions are high, state legislators and school boards are out for blood, neighbors and family members are torn apart, the upcoming election cycle is extremely worrisome, and many of you are considering moving away from your home and friends for your safety and right to exist. Get these for yourself (no matter where you live) or as a care package for a friend who's struggling with their political and social environs.
- Queer Affirmations Coloring Book - Mentally replace heteronormative platitudes (and outright hate speech) with these kind, affirming, supportive statements.
- From Conflict to Community - Learn professional mediation and conflict transformation skills—maybe not enough to change minds, but enough to maintain a space of safety
- Teenage Rebels - Let yourself be inspired by the bold, successful activism of young people throughout US history
- So You Want to Talk About Race - Ijeoma Oluo's classic, essential text about how to respond to prejudice, having difficult conversations with the well-meaning and not-so-well-meaning alike
- Coping Skills - Because it's stressful AF, make sure you're giving yourself the support you need, both in the moment and long-term
You must log in to comment.