$20 Superpack: Owning Our Damage Warehouse Sale!
by Super Pack! Author, Tom Neely Author, Craven Rock Author, Taliah Lempert Author, Erik Spellmeyer Author, Joe Biel Author, Elly Blue Author, Julia Alekseyeva Author, Cindy Crabb Author, Caroline Moore Author, Ryan Splint Author and Dan Méndez Moore Author
10 books worth $122, yours for just $20... it doesn't get much better than that!
Here's a snapshot of publishing life: A truck arrived a few weeks ago with no warning, when most of the staff was out of town at events, and dumped six pallets of slightly damaged books in front of our warehouse, in a parting shot from our ex-distributor. Most publishers destroy damaged books; we prefer to rehome them. It's taken a while to sort the books out, put them away, and add nice discounts to their product pages, and they're already overflowing the giant new shelf we installed in the downstairs office to hold them.
Help us take them off our hands with this bundle of the dinged books we have the most of.
Here's what we're planning on including (we may eventually swap some of these out with other titles as we run out of damages):
- Juggalo Country - A fascinating and life-changing journey into the biggest (and most maligned) independent music scene in the world
- Punk Rock Entrepreneur - Learn to build a brand and a business from scratch, without a lot of money
- Manspressions - Learn to recognize the dogwhistles of the patriarchy, and avoid replicating them
- Learning Good Consent - A brief guide to being a more considerate partner
- Six Days in Cincinnati - A powerful, comics-format account of a community coming together to protest systemic injustic
- Soviet Daughter - A graphic novel-style memoir of two generations of spirited women, in the US and the Soviet Ukraine
- Brew It Yourself - Recipes and how-tos for making your own gourmet beer
- Hot Damn & Hell Yeah - Spicy, satisfying vegan comfort food recipes
- The Classic Bicycle Coloring Book - Faithful renditions of gorgeous bicycles, perfect for kids or adults to color or just enjoy
- Henry & Glenn Adult Activity & Coloring Book - Multiple artists' loving, interactive depictions of this perfect punk odd couple
Most of the damage on these is very minor—scuffed edges and bent corners. Not quite nice enough to sell in a bookstore, but just fine for reading. While a few of the books may have more interesting battle scars, all are in readable condition.
You must log in to comment.